Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Good Enough - Art journaling with Tattered Angels


Here's another art journal page I made for the Tattered Angels blog in May. I collaged some book pages and scraps on this page, then sprayed with Chalkboard mist in Firefly, Inchworm and Charcoal, using a Glimmer Screen from the Bold Borders set. I also used stamps from the Rockin’ Renaissance, Architectural Trims and Timeless Romance sets.

I used a drafting template to add circles of Glimmer Glam in Private Meadow.

I also added Pewter Glimmer Glaze as accents around the frame, and in a few other places.


Supplies (Tattered Angels):
Chalkboard Mist - Firefly, Inchworm, Charcoal
Glimmer Glam - Private Meadow
Glimmer Glaze - Pewter
glimmer screens - Bold Borders
stamps - Rockin’ Renaissance Tattered Textures, Architectural Trims, Timeless Romance

Other Supplies:
journal - Canson
gesso - Liquitex
rub-ons - Hambly Screenprints
white paint - Elmers paint pen
black marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen
additional masks/stencils - drafting stencil, punchinella
other - book pages, random punched shapes

1 comment:

Tina said...

You are a natural! I love the greens, the butterfly imprint and the journaling!!! :D
xx