Monday, September 20, 2010

First Easter - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


Back again with another layout for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. The soft colours of these Echo Park papers turned out to be perfect for an Easter layout. The polka dot fabric of her bouncy chair might have influenced this decision, ha ha!

For this large flower sticker, I created a little more dimension by layering it with another sticker (pop-dotted), and a Prima pearl.


To give a little more oomph to this flower, I pop-dotted it, and added leaves cut from some Prima packaging. (Fun way to reuse packaging!)


After adding the Echo Park flower stickers on the page, the Prima flowers looked weird. So instead I made my own with some of the paper, and embellished it with another sticker and a Prima pearl.


Uh, yeah... I let her play with the cellophane... (and yes, I realize I misspelled my journaling - I fixed the layout).


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP - SEI, Echo Park
stickers - Echo Park
chipboard letters - American Crafts
pearls, packaging - Prima Marketing
ribbon - Adornit

Other Supplies:
ink - Ranger, StazOn
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

No comments: