Friday, April 2, 2010

Snobby Walrus Paper Crafts


Ever heard of Snobby Walrus Paper Crafts? No, not yet? Well, you're going to be reading about it here on a regular basis for the next 6 months, since I have been chosen as part of their first design team!

I'm pretty excited, because as you might have guessed from the name - these people have a great sense of humor, and are just a little nutty - which suits me to a 'T'. Of course - the kits are gonna be awesome, too. Check out this sneak of the May kit:


Did you see all the goodies there? I can't wait to get my hands on it. And you know there will be yummy add-on kits too!

Of course, there's a forum with a bunch of fun ladies, who know when to not take themselves too seriously. Love that. Hope you come join us!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

JJ....i'm so super excited for you!! Can't wait to see what you create. Congrats again.

Natalie said...

Congrats !!!!!!

and what a totally cool name and that kit is divine drool.

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats JJ! I was hoping you would make the team :) I'm so looking forward to seeing more of your work on a regular basis!

Tina said...

Congrats JJ! Looks like an exciting Kit Club. I will be checking it out! Will you be going to the NSD on May 1st. I hope to see you there.

Cathy said...

Congrats on the DT. I can't wait to see what you do!!

Barb said...

Congratulations, JJ! :)