Saturday, January 23, 2010

Decidely NOT Camera Shy...


*sigh* I wish that title described me, but alas...

If you've seen my layouts for any period of time, you'll know just how far from my regular style this layout truly is. It's pretty much the opposite of what I normally do. But I guess that's what challenges are for, right? I'm participating in a tournament over at Let's Capture Our Memories (aka LCOM), and this was the first week's challenge - create a layout in the "Clean & Simple" style.


I'm very happy with the results, but I was instantly reminded of why I stepped away from this style - it takes me twice as long. :P

Supplies:
CS - Bazzill
PP - Collage Press
foam letters - American Crafts Thickers
twill ribbon - My Mind's Eye
felt - Fancy Pants
pearls - Kaisercraft
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

2 comments:

Dorrit said...

wow thats absolutely sweet and wonderful!

Barb said...

I love this LO, JJ!
And you're right. Simple does NOT mean quick. Not always, anyway. ;)