Sunday, January 17, 2010

At the Parc


I think I love every paper that Rose Moka makes - I couldn't wait to get my hands on these new collections. The Urban Chic collection was ideal for this page about my son at the park, and the Vintage Glam collection coordinates with it perfectly.

A few masculine brads added to this lace stamp make it look more like ironwork.


Even though the papers already have a distressed look, I couldn't resist doing a little tearing, and adding some mists.


Matériel/Supplies:
papiers / papers - Rose Moka Urban Chic (Sam, Téo) & Vintage Glam (Eli, Mya)
cartes de texte / journaling tag - Rose Moka
feutre / felt - Prima Marketing
étamp / stamp - Prima Marketing
lettrage / alphas - Rose Moka, American Crafts
encre /ink - Ranger Distress Ink (Black Soot), StazOn (Jet Black)
mist - Tattered Angels, Tsukineko
attaches parisiennes / brads - Karen Foster
stylo /marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

3 comments:

Marielle said...

Wow ! JJ ,love the screws !! and distressed look !

sarah said...

LOVE the metal on this one! :) gorgeous.

hugs,
sarah.

Tara Orr said...

lovin' the grunge!