Thursday, December 10, 2009

Caught in the Act


Have you seen the December Kit from Crazy Daisy Kits? It's jam-packed with Christmas goodies - hop on over and check it out. This is my first layout with the December kit. And, um, yeah, I'm finally scrapping pictures from last Christmas. (Long story - really long story - but that's for another day.)

With one of the stamps in the kit, I used StazOn ink and stamped on a blank sheet of transparency. That allowed me to test where I wanted the stamp before using it on my layout. It also allows me to stamp across neighboring surfaces and still get a consistent image.


A close-up of the journaling. My sister will be thrilled to find this picture on my blog. ;)


Supplies (from kit):
PP -GCD Studios, We R Memory Keepers, Crate Paper
letters, flowers - Prima Marketing
buttons - Basic Grey
rub-ons - Crate Paper
stamp - We R Memory Keepers

Other supplies:
small letters - Adornit
ink - Ranger, StazOn
glimmer mist - Tattered Angels
markers - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, American Crafts Slickwriter
blank transparency - 3M

No comments: