Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby's 1st Christmas


Here's another layout that I created with the December Kit from Crazy Daisy Kits. Please ignore the date on the journaling - this photo was actually from Christmas 2008, not 2009; I have since corrected the date.

I pleated strips of patterned paper for my circle border. I like the added dimension this gives.


I spritzed the white cardstock with "Marshmallow" glimmer mist, for a little extra shimmer.


I wanted to try something a little different with the embroidered lace trim in the kit, so I fussy cut several of the poinsettia shapes and used them like flower embellishments.


Supplies (from kit):
PP - Making Memories, GCD Studios
other - cardstock, lace fabric trim

Other supplies:
buttons, flower, journaling block - Making Memories
floss - Shabby Green Door
dew drops - Stamping Bella
glimmer mist - Tattered Angels
ink - Ranger

2 comments:

Debbie H said...

Oh wow - totally love everything about this LO, especially the way your have done the circle and the distressing.

France Ringuette said...

Gorgeous !!!! Really love it all.. Great ideas...