Friday, January 25, 2013

Spring Kleenex Box Cover - Authentique


Have you seen the reveal of Authentique's new Seasons: Spring mini-line?  Beautiful, soft colours:


I used it to decorate this wooden kleenex box cover.  I gave the wood some colour using mists and stencils.


I collaged on some fussy-cuts from the patterned paper


and added some of the stickers as well, sealing with gel medium.


Then I added flowers from Petaloo, and pins from Maya Road, gluing them down with Helmar 450 Quick Dry.


To finish it off, I added several layers of Glimmer Glam, heating with a heat gun to make it bubble.


Thanks for visiting!

Supplies:
PP, stickers - Authentique
flowers - Petaloo
pins - Maya Road
glimmer mist, glimmer glam - Tattered Angels
stencils - The Crafter's Workshop, Artistcellar
adhesive - Helmar 450 Quick Dry
other - wooden kleenex-box cover

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh this looks beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!