Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Drippage" - ice cream cones and Green Tara


When Scrapbook Centrale asked me to make a store sample with these yummy Authentique papers, I knew right away which flowers I wanted to use.  The colours are perfect with these new sakura flowers from Green Tara:


I can't get enough of these white velvet leaves - so feminine!  They come wired, so I curled the end for a little added 'greenery', ahem...   You can also see some of the Pleated Organza and loop trim in this close-up.


This Organza Butterfly on Wire trim is a nice touch of whimsy.  I like that it's lightly wired - makes it easy to make it sit exactly the way you want.


 The tag was one of my 'playing around with supplies' tags, and ended up working well with the colours here.


Still have 'magic mesh' in my stash?  Um, yeah, and gonna use it too!  I like the texture, but I tend to forget I have it.


Supplies (Green Tara):
flowers - Sakura coral (XF9221Cor), Sakura lime (XF9221Li), Sakura lilac (XF9221L)
leaves - Velvet leaves white (XL266WhP)
ribbon - 25mm Pleated Organza ivory (RB316Iv)
trims -  7mm loop trim olive (RBDAOl), 25mm Organza Butterfly on Wire - off white (RB6764OW)

Other supplies:
PP, stickers, letters - Authentique
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen
gesso - Liquitex
stamp - Kaisercraft
ink - StazOn
other - Magic Mesh, office supply tag, and random mists and stamps that were on the tag

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love the drips- perfect for this page!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the dripping paint and all the details.

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Love the drippage!!! Great colors! Love the texture and flowers!

~ Vanessa W

Kathy Martin said...

Ah ice cream! A favorite topic of mine! And such a fabulous page! The drips are awesome and I too love those flowers!

Rita Barakat said...

Love this JJ I need to go pull out that magic mesh!