Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Poser - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


This is my final layout for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking (my term ended in April). Thank you Lauri for having me on the team - I've really enjoyed working with you and the rest of the designers.

I spritzed the background paper with a bit of "Tattered Leather" Glimmer mist, then brushed it on around the edges for a darker border. Here's a close-up of some tulle I wrapped around the page. The tulle adds an airy detail, and I love it.


These pearls/crystals/fimo flower combinations from Prima are so pretty!


These flowers started out orange, but I wanted a darker colour for this page, so I spritzed them with Glimmer Mist in "Sugar Plum Fairy", which had the side benefit of adding a little shimmer.


The story:


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP - Basic Grey, Prima Marketing
leaves - Zva Creative
flowers, pebbles, jewels, stickers - Prima Marketing
tulle - Bazzill
letters - American Crafts

Other supplies:
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels (Sugar Plum Fairy, Tattered Leather)
ink - Ranger
marker - Sakura

1 comment:

Barb said...

So pretty... I love the colours and textures on this page.