Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sleepy Heads - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


Lauri at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking graciously allowed me to take a month off of my duties with her design team (when real life obligations unexpectedly got way out of hand...). Things are not back to 'normal', but I did get back to scrapping this month. And what a yummy kit she sent me! Full of great papers from Prima and Basic Grey, with enticing embellishments to match. Thanks Lauri!

These leaves are from Zva Creative and come pre-wired so you can manipulate their shape a bit.


I cut off some of the extra wire on the leaves and used them to make these little spiral 'stems' around the flower.


I'm not into glittery letters much, but these Thickers get it right - the glitter stays put!


I combined some pattern paper with the die cut stickers for a focal point around the journaling:



Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP - Basic Grey, Prima Marketing
flowers, stickers, jewels - Prima Marketing
letters - American Crafts
leaves - Zva Creative

Other Supplies:
ink - Ranger
marker - Sakura
white pen - Uniball Signo

1 comment:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Adorable JJ, I love each of the layouts you created this month! And love how you used the leaves on this one. It's been great working with you the last few months, you've always done an amazing job with your assignments!!