Monday, November 23, 2009

Pumpkin Hunt


Here's another layout that I created with the November kit from from Crazy Daisy Kits. What an awesome kit for all your fall pages!

Who says journaling spots have to be used for just journaling? I used 3 of the Jenni Bowlin ones on this page in the same way that I would use patterned paper, and I love the look! You can also see in this photo that I spritzed them (and the background paper) with glimmer mist in "Tattered Leather". Love that colour for masculine pages!


I pleated one of the ribbons to create this embellishment. At first I was trying to make a flower with it, but it looked a little too girl-y for this page, so I re-shaped it a bit and added the grungeboard, which was also spritzed with the glimmer mist.


I added some of the rub-ons to the journal tags, and dressed up the grungeboard with some brads.


I had also spritzed the My Mind's Eye tag that I used for my journaling.


Supplies (from kit):
PP - K & Company, Kaisercraft, Basic Grey
journal tags - Jenni Bowlin, My Mind's Eye
grungeboard - Tim Holtz
brads - Pink Paisley, Imaginisce
rub-ons - GCD Studios
other - wire-edge ribbon

Other supplies:
letter stickers - Pink Paisley
glimmer mist - Tattered Angels
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

2 comments:

Veronica said...

This is a beautiful layout. I love all the layers and embellishments.

Barbara said...

Gorgeous layout. Great idea of using the journaling boxes that way.