So, it's been a busy 18 hours here at my house. Let me share what my charming progeny has been up to.
- At around midnight last night, Rhys (yes, the 11-month-old), in addition to refusing to go to sleep, decided that it was the perfect time to rip the tab key off of my laptop keyboard.
- In case you were wondering - those keys do not just snap easily back in place.
- This morning, Rhys has started climbing. Her current goal is trying to get on top of Liam's little table. She has mastered standing on the bench, and is working on the not-falling aspects of getting to the top.
- Rhys is refusing to nap. Although she is obviously, and loudly, tired.
- While I was trying to get Rhys to sleep (by nursing her), Liam decided it was the perfect time. Perfect time to take a bottle of sunscreen, lace all the cats' water dishes with said sunscreen (not sure what the cats thought), see what sunscreen looks like in large gobs on the carpet (ugly), whether or not it makes the window sills slippery (it does), and what kind of reaction this will get from Papa (loud and laced with much cursing, in more than one language).
So, how's your day been?