Isn't my little elf a cutie? Rhys was 2 months old when this picture was taken. There's a lot more baby chub on those legs now! (She's now 6 months old).
So, the details... The red 7 gypsies gaffer tape came with a tag tied on with jute. Well, I had to grab that jute and stitch it on my page - it was crying out for it!
I added these little rain dots from Kaiser Craft to the letters in my title. It's a shame you can't see them in the full shot. Just a fun little bit of texture. (BTW - "Lutin" is Elf in French.)
Supplies used (graciously supplied by Paws On Scrapbooking):
- PP - Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, oh yeah, and a piece of Bo-Bunny sticking out of the right-hand side.
- gaffer tape (& jute!) - 7 gypsies
- letter stickers - My Mind's Eye
- rain dots - Kaiser Craft
Added to the kit:
- holly & trim - Making Memories
- ink - Ranger (of course!)
- photo corners - 3L
- marker - Steadtler Triplus Fineliner