Friday, February 27, 2009

Just getting around to posting this...


Isn't my little elf a cutie? Rhys was 2 months old when this picture was taken. There's a lot more baby chub on those legs now! (She's now 6 months old).

So, the details... The red 7 gypsies gaffer tape came with a tag tied on with jute. Well, I had to grab that jute and stitch it on my page - it was crying out for it!


I added these little rain dots from Kaiser Craft to the letters in my title. It's a shame you can't see them in the full shot. Just a fun little bit of texture. (BTW - "Lutin" is Elf in French.)


Supplies used (graciously supplied by Paws On Scrapbooking):
  • PP - Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, oh yeah, and a piece of Bo-Bunny sticking out of the right-hand side.
  • gaffer tape (& jute!) - 7 gypsies
  • letter stickers - My Mind's Eye
  • rain dots - Kaiser Craft

Added to the kit:
  • holly & trim - Making Memories
  • ink - Ranger (of course!)
  • photo corners - 3L
  • marker - Steadtler Triplus Fineliner

2 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

This is such a cute page. Love the stitched accents.

I posted a page today using one of your flowers!! :) :) Thanks, again!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous... I love the stitched X's and the raindrops. LOVE your photo and your overall design too. :D