Sunday, February 24, 2008

DT Reveal for Scrapbookers Clubhouse

One Good Thing that happened recently was the design team reveal (of the March kit) at Scrapbookers Clubhouse. As the Guest designer for the month of February, I received the March kit in advance, and got to participate along with the regular DT in the reveal.

Here are some of the projects I did with the kit:







Here is where you can find the reveal thread at Scrapbookers Clubhouse, where you can see what the others created.

And here is where you can purchase the kit and add-ons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such happy pages! Love those bright colors!
/Pernilla

Anonymous said...

Hey there ! So glad to hear about your "DT reveal for Scrapbookers Clubhouse". You go girl!!!

And it was a great pleasure to go to Starbucks and chat. I enjoyed it very much and guess what... just bought my own "Venti" Starbucks cup ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you soon !
Eliane

Anonymous said...

Very cool LOs and cards. I miss seeing you around Scrapbook Centrale... I'll have to start stalking your blog see what you're up to these days. :)