Thursday, November 27, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Journal Your Christmas class starting soon over at Shimelle.com. Are you doing anything special to record your memories this Christmas? I thought I would try this out, as a way to preserve some of the memories of Rhys' first Christmas.
Posted by JJ Sobey at 11:23 AM
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Once again, reveal day at Creative Scrappers! Come see what the rest of the team created!
Posted by JJ Sobey at 11:43 AM
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Posted by JJ Sobey at 11:00 AM
Monday, November 10, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
- Challenges can be completed anytime before the last day of the month that they’ve been posted.
- Post a comment to the challenge with a link to the image of your project. That’s all you have to do to enter!
- We’ll do the drawing on the first of each month and post the winner’s name here on the blog. If you’ve left your e-mail address in the comment line, we’ll e-mail you as well.
- You don’t need to use The Paper Element products on your challenges (although we’d love that!).
- Most challenges will be posted on Saturday mornings, although we’ll occasionally have a mid-week challenge posted by a Guest Design Team member. (Watch in November for a Guest Design Team member challenge!! That gives you an extra entry!)
Posted by JJ Sobey at 1:22 PM
Saturday, November 8, 2008
This came across my blog feeder today. And it made me laugh:
Craftastrophe (November 8/08)
Reason 1: I have a twisted sense of humour
Reason 2: I've had a serious hate-on for Squirrels since they did so much damage to our house
Reason 3: For about 5 seconds I contemplated buying these for my Mother-in-Law.
Umm, don't click if you love squirrels.
Posted by JJ Sobey at 1:06 PM
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Reveal day at Creative Scrappers! Come see what the rest of the team created!
Posted by JJ Sobey at 1:10 PM
Saturday, November 1, 2008
I was lucky enough to get to do one of the Pagemaps sketches for the November Pagemaps newsletter. The size sketch I was given was the HalfMaps (6x12), and of course it was a great opportunity to use The Paper Element papers. I used papers from the "Toria" collection.
Click Here to see the November Half Maps (6x12 PageMaps).